Translate

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mar 18, My female rabbit Silk


DMCA.com
This page and website are copyright-protected. Please do not copy.

From Tammy in Texas:
"This has been the most useful, friendly and informational website I have ever used.  Thank you so very much. We found our pet rabbit Sunday night. People in the neighborhood where we found her say she was loose for about 2 weeks before she hopped up to me to be picked up. Your website helped us find out what kind of rabbit we found (Himalayan), what sex our rabbit is (female), how to house it, feed it and handle it (she was launching herself at us and smacking us with her front feet! - I am now the BIG BUNNY or a Hawk, whichever is needed!)."

From Shannon in Alabama:
"I can't thank you enough for your super informative website! I'm a mother of 4 looking for a way to add to our preparedness. I feel so much more secure and positive about my choice to start raising rabbits in our backyard. Thank you...."

From Jeanie in Florida:
"Hello, I really enjoy reading your web site."

From Marco in Spain:
"Thank you again for your advice, it really helped put our minds at ease... Keep up the good work with the website!"

From Candy in Ohio:
"Your website is wonderful!"

Need Cage and Hutch Building Plans? World of Raising Rabbits E-books and Mini-e-Books from Raising-Rabbits.com


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment